Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,759   Posts: 1,484,012   Online: 1182

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Shooter
    Large Format
    I tried the Kozo heavy & Cot-320 with Kallitypes; and am pleased with both. The Cot-320 had excellent detail but the Kozo heavy also had very good detail. I did have problems getting an even coating even with tween; so will try double-coating the next sheet. It (Kozo heavy) did hold up well despite all the baths necessary for Kallitypes - I'm very impressed with it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you Bostick & Sullivan for the great selection of paper samples and your dedication as a company to support our art form.

Tony DiGeronimo

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Dianna please say the sample packs are still available....?!!!

Miles

Quote Originally Posted by MVNelson View Post
    Dianna please say the sample packs are still available....?!!!

Miles
    Miles, we'll always give our customers paper samples if they request them. As a special promotion we offered these sample packs to APUG members so they could try out the new papers we are carrying.

I'll send you one of the sample packs, if you like.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dana

Received my sample pack here in UK today. Thanks very much to you and B&S. Now all I need is an all expenses paid trip to APIS in July

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    thanks for sending my pack it came today cant wait to try it out and i will certainly be buying from you in the future

wayne

Thanks for the comments, folks! We are now fully stocked on the Weston Diploma and Kozo papers, and will ship any pending orders or backorders today and tomorrow.

Next up from Bostick & Sullivan: Selenium toning kit for VDB/Kallitype/Argyrotype/POP! We're just finishing up our testing so we can finish the instruction sheets, but look for it in the next month!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    My sampler pack finally arrived yesterday. Great stuff- thanks for putting the kit together! Now if I could only get the post office to behave- they wedged the package into the grillwork on my security door (fortunately all the paper was intact).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got my sample pack yesterday in time for a long rainy weekend here. Perfect. Finished my UV box two weeks ago and made my first prints at home last weekend. Thanks again Dana and B&S.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hi Dana,

Any chance I can get one of these sample packs? I've been away and missed the initial post. Thanks,

GB

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin