Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,829   Posts: 1,582,162   Online: 1040

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Weston Diploma Paper now at Bostick & Sullivan

Bostick & Sullivan is pleased to annouced that we are carrying the Weston Diploma Parchment! Weston is a subsidiary of Cranes, so B&S has decided to market this paper under the Crane's name. Don't worry, it's the same paper you already love! Free samples are available upon request!

We have the paper available in large 28" x 34" sheets, as well as 11" x 14" sheets. Check out our pricing, and then save with Bostick & Sullivan!

Click here for B&S shopping cart
    11" x 14"
    25 sheets: B&S - $15.95 ------ Them - Not Available
    50 sheets: B&S - $27.95 ------ Them - Not Available
    100 sheets: B&S - $44.95 ------ Them - $96.60 <--- Save Over 53% at B&S!!
    250 sheets: B&S - $107.95 ------ Them - $132.99 for 200 sheets <--- Save over 35% at B&S!!

28" x 34"
    10 sheets: B&S - $31.95 ------ Them - Not Available
    25 sheets: B&S - $54.95 ------ Them - Not Available
    50 sheets: B&S - $93.95 ------ Them - $95.55
    100 sheets: B&S - $142.95 ------ Them - $147.15

As a courtesy to APUG members, we are offering a free sample pack of the alt-process papers that we carry, and we'll even cover postage! You receive a total of 20 sheets of various papers, including the new Crane's (Weston) Diploma Parchment!

Follow this link to the hidden product on the Bostick & Sullivan website:
    Hidden Link

Select the item, enter a price of 0, then checkout as you normally would, entering in your name and address. No credit card or payment information is necessary, this is completely free to APUG members!!

One more note: B&S will be announcing pricing on several new premium handmade papers very soon. These are gorgeous unbuffered papers are made in Japan, and we're excited to be able to offer them to our customers!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Dana, just another example how B&S supports photography and the members here.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is very generous. Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to the sample pack.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Dana. I have been using this paper but can't always use a full case.
    A special thanks for the free samples.
    See you at APIS.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Films NOT Dead - Just getting fixed![/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dana
    Does this apply to UK members? I can place an order for some chems to offset postage. Better still if the paper was cut smaller it would be easier to ship.

Cheers

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you very much, I have just taken you up on your kind offer. I have been reading about this paper and have been planning to contact the distributor about a sample.

I am also interested in learning about the Japanese papers you will be carrying.

Dan Williams
    Daniel Williams
    Enumclaw WA USA

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks again for your continued support.

When the Cranes Weston paper was first discovered there were several requests for a white or whiter color.

Any chance of this happening?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you for the generous offer. It will be interesting to see how these papers may relate to photogravure. We eagerly anticipate receiving the sample pack.
    John Voss

My Blog

Firstly, the offer applies to all customers. We encourage International customers to order the free sample pack. We've had over 30 responses on our website in less than 12 hours, several of them from overseas printers.

Secondly, we'd like to see a whiter version appear in the near future. Our discussions with Crane indicate that they are interested, but that the demand would have to be great enough to constitute a change in the formulation.

The current paper is made to a government standard available here in PDF form. If they added any sort of brighteners to the paper, it would no longer meet the specifications.

Despite that, if this paper proves as popular as the original Crane's Cover Stock (AKA Platinotype) then I would expect we might be able to convince them to run a batch of bright white just for us in the next year or so.

Third, I've just talked to my brother, Kevin, and he's informed me that we can include several sheets of the new Japanese Kozo papers we are now carrying! I'm pretty sure the papers are 11"x14" in size, so we'll be adding those to all of the requests we receive! Pricing will be posted in the next few days.

Thanks for the enormous response, APUG members!

Dana Sullivan
    Bostick & Sullivan

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin