Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,958   Online: 1045

Thread: Price Increase

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Price Increase

From August 1 2007 we will be raising the prices of our darkroom equipment by approximately 5.5%. I regret the need to do this, but it is the first increase since 2001 and is in response to rises in the cost of parts, insurance (despite a 100% claim free record) and the costs of complying with new EU regulations covering the manufacture and eventual disposal of electronic equipment.

All orders placed before August 1 will of course be fulfilled at current prices even if shipped after that date.

Examples of the new prices (including UK tax): Analyser Pro 262.50 GBP (currently 248.99), StopClock Professional 195.00 GBP (currently 185.00).

Thanks to all our customers for your support so far and I look forward to serving even more of you in the future!

Kind regards
    Richard Ross
    Proprietor, RH Designs

http://www.rhdesigns.co.uk

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    A modest increase indeed! Thanks for the heads up...I was planning on buying in September.

Murray

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    BUMP!

You snooze, you lose...

Murray

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin