Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,777   Online: 1009

Shooter
    35mm RF

Zeiss 300mm F2.8 for Hasselblad

I'm not sure if these will be flying off the shelves but I thought people might want to know.
    Zeiss is planning a series of V-mount lenses to fit on the classic Hasselblad line. They have three lenses planned right now but don't have the pricing yet. They plan to have the retail cost of the 50mm, 120mm and 180mm later this fall.
    For now they have released the cost of the "Telephoto Power Pack 300mm 2.8" for use on the 200-Series of camera only. These will be built on special order and will cost $29,375.

I'd be happy to take your order.

-Rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Dear Rob,

I'm just sending the first three 'Classic' lenses back today, having used them reasonably extensively on a 503cx. Optically they appear identical to to the existing 50/4 Distagon, 120/4 Makro-Planar and 180/4 Sonnar except that the manually adjusted floating element on the Distagon is fixed (no control ring). They look very retro in silver (like pre-'72 Hasselblad lenses) and needless to say performance is excellent. I shot mostly Velvia 100 and Ilford HP5. For black and white, these lenses are magic. Never mind the 'Leica Glow': here you have the 'MF Zeiss Glow'.

Specs are available on www.zeiss.com.

Cheers,

Roger
    Free Photography Information on My Website
    http://www.rogerandfrances.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    *swoon* They look fantastic. Guess I need to buy a few lottery tickets now!

Antje

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin