Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,461   Posts: 1,570,629   Online: 771

Shooter
    35mm RF

Zeiss price increase coming

I received notice today that there will be a price change on all Zeiss items starting in a month.

This is from the newsletter.....

"Due to a weakening dollar versus the Euro and Japanese Yen, it is necessary to take a 5% across the board price increase. The change will take effect for all orders received from March 1, 2008."

I just thought people might want to know in case they wanted to place an order before then.

-Rob
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com & a Zeiss dealer
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Skeoch View Post
    I received notice today that there will be a price change on all Zeiss items starting in a month.

This is from the newsletter.....

"Due to a weakening dollar versus the Euro and Japanese Yen, it is necessary to take a 5% across the board price increase. The change will take effect for all orders received from March 1, 2008."

I just thought people might want to know in case they wanted to place an order before then.

-Rob
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com & a Zeiss dealer

given that the euro has fallen more than 10% recently ( from 1.59 to 1.40 as of yesterday), should the trend continue,would you expect a price decrease? i have had my eye on a new lens...

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Send me an email and I'll let you know what demo lenses I'm selling this month.
    -rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin