Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,587   Posts: 1,545,819   Online: 1111

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have the CT3371 and more than pleased. Customer service from Feisol was superb.

It is my walk about tripod and usually has my Shen Hao or Pentax 6x7 attached.

Mike

Shooter
    35mm

Feisol standard t-pod review

I got one of the newly improved "standard" tpods from Feisol and have written a "First Impressions" review. Bottom line: well-made tripod at attractive price.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hokuto, welcome to APUG and a very good a practical write up.

You have answered some questions I have had about these tripods.

Mick.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hokuto,

Thanks for posting the link to your excellent review of the CT-3301. It is very thorough, well written and contains a lot of good photos of the tripod and its accessories.

As a large format film photographer, I was not familiar with the 4/3 Photo web site and probably would not have found your review without the link posted here. It seems like a very friendly, active community.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras
    http://reallybigcameras.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Mick and Kerry for the welcome. Unfortunately, I've pretty much put my analog days behind me ("the smell of acetic acid in the morning...")--with the exception of tripods, which are eminently "analog"--so I thought I'd chime in on the Feisol bit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice write up. Wish I had seen it before the sale expired. Just couldn't let the money go on an unknown (at least to me) item.

Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin