Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,384   Online: 919

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    15c should be ok.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One useful function of my current timer, is when I set it for say 5 mins for a lith print, if just approching 4 mins I think the print is going to pop I can ignore the timer beeps and it just keeps timing past the 5 minutes so for the next print I know to set it for 5 mins 25 sec for example.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintan View Post
    One useful function of my current timer, is when I set it for say 5 mins for a lith print, if just approching 4 mins I think the print is going to pop I can ignore the timer beeps and it just keeps timing past the 5 minutes so for the next print I know to set it for 5 mins 25 sec for example.
    You can set it to run on past the zero point - it then counts up until you stop it. Then you can add that to the programmed time for the next print.
    Regards,
    Richard.

RH Designs - My Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jeroldharter View Post
    Thank you for your replies. I could not live without my StopClock Pro. you obviously put alot of thought into your gear, so thanks. By the way, how much is this timer likely to cost?
    Introductory price ú149 inc VAT (ú126.81 outside the EU area), likely to rise towards the end of the year.
    Regards,
    Richard.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RH Designs View Post
    You can set it to run on past the zero point - it then counts up until you stop it. Then you can add that to the programmed time for the next print.
    Excellent

hka
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    If I read this thread well than the draintime is set at 10 seconds. I think that this will be to short for draining a large tank in a Jobo CPP or simular.
    My excisting ProcessMaster now counts 15 seconds and that will be okÚ. Is there any possibility to change that to 15 seconds?
    harry

Release, the best you can do...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hka View Post
    If I read this thread well than the draintime is set at 10 seconds. I think that this will be to short for draining a large tank in a Jobo CPP or simular.
    My excisting ProcessMaster now counts 15 seconds and that will be okÚ. Is there any possibility to change that to 15 seconds?
    I'm trying to convince the software man that this is a good idea; hopefully I will manage it!
    Regards,
    Richard.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi Richard !
    It would be nice to be able to find the user manual as soon as possible in order to figure if this will be the "must have" .....
    Maybe you can amend the original Process Timer manual ???
    Have a nice day !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesGiralt View Post
    It would be nice to be able to find the user manual as soon as possible in order to figure if this will be the "must have" .....
    Of course it's a "must have", Georges . Seriously though, the manual is usually the last thing that gets done as it requires a finished unit. It will appear on the web site in due course but we're still finalising the software etc.
    Regards,
    Richard.

hka
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    If it works like you said I'am very interested. Keep us informed.
    harry

Release, the best you can do...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin