Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,949   Posts: 1,585,943   Online: 987

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Les McLean View Post
    This may not be relevant but I have used the MkI version quite close to my 5 x 4 developing trays for some years without fogging film. Quite close is at eye level on the wall directly behind the tray in the wet bench which is just above waist level and about 30" from the timer.
    The MkII version is physically identical to the MkI so it's quite relevant! Thanks Les. This is a good time to remind owners of the MkI that upgrades will be available, although the details have yet to be finalised.
    Regards,
    Richard.

RH Designs - My Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

ProcessMaster II now shipping!

Yes, the first batch went out yesterday. There are still a few to go from the advance orders but they should be sent before the end of this week.

I've updated our web site with the latest information and specs, and you can now read the User Manual online.
    Regards,
    Richard.

hka
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I looked carefully at the specs and saw to my surprice that the countdown time is set to 10 seconds? I'am correct?
    My second question is about the ATC.
    What about temperatures for processing C-41 and E-6 they all above the 35ºC. Is the ATC still working at that high degree?
    harry

Release, the best you can do...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hka View Post
    I looked carefully at the specs and saw to my surprice that the countdown time is set to 10 seconds? I'am correct?
    My second question is about the ATC.
    What about temperatures for processing C-41 and E-6 they all above the 35ºC. Is the ATC still working at that high degree?
    Hi Harry,

Yes, it is back to 10 seconds again. I was unable to change Chris's mind on that one I'm afraid.

We don't recommend using ATC (automatic temperature compensation) with colour processes, they are designed to work at specific and accurately maintained temperatures and changing the temperature can adversely affect the results.
    Regards,
    Richard.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wait, there's a 10 second countdown for each step after you hit the footswitch? Or what?
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    Wait, there's a 10 second countdown for each step after you hit the footswitch? Or what?
    No, there is an audible countdown of the final ten seconds in a step, to prompt you to start pouring the chemicals out of the tank/tray/whatever.
    Regards,
    Richard.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RH Designs View Post
    No, there is an audible countdown of the final ten seconds in a step, to prompt you to start pouring the chemicals out of the tank/tray/whatever.
    Whew. That sounds good to me. What's the objection then?
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    Whew. That sounds good to me. What's the objection then?
    What do you do if you have a tank that takes longer to dump (like the Nikor sheet film tank, for example)? Well, what you do is adjust the time for each step to compensate, but it might be nice to have a variable countdown time. Of course if it's a daylight tank, you can just look at the timer readout.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin