Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,697   Posts: 1,549,067   Online: 1047

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Limited Time Free Accessory Package on Feisol CT-3372 and CT-3472 Tripods

Really Big Cameras is pleased to announce the new CT-3372 and CT-3472 from Feisol.

These new ultra light weight heavy duty tripods have the same load rating as the Feisol CT-3371 and CT-3471 models, but are over a pound lighter - complete specs available here.

The Feisol CT-3372 and CT-3472 offer the ultimate combination of high strength and low weight. This makes them the perfect heavy duty tripods for hiking and backpacking. They are well suited for large format photography, long lens use, or any other application that demands a rock solid support.

For a very limited time, customers who pre-order a Feisol CT-3372 or CT-3472 from Really Big Cameras will receive their choice of a free accessory gift package. For details on this limited time offer, please scroll down to the bottom of this page.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras
    http://reallybigcameras.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is the difference between the two models whether they collapse into thirds or fourths? The only specification which looks significantly different is the folded length.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzy View Post
    Is the difference between the two models whether they collapse into thirds or fourths? The only specification which looks significantly different is the folded length.
    Charles,

Yes, the CT-3372 has three section legs and the CT-3472 has four section legs.

You can compare the specs on these two new models with all other current Feisol tripods using this table on my web site.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm not sure which is more practical. Three-section legs would make for faster set-up, but the four-section version would fit in my suitcase (just barely) and might be more convenient for travel. Carrying the tripod on my back, i suspect that the small difference in folded length would make no difference. The free leveling base is certainly enticing--I'm always suspicious of rigidity with center columns.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The special "free gifts" promotion (click here for details) has been extended for all CT-3372 and CT-3472 pre-orders placed by 9:00pm PST on May 15th.

This is your chance to get a free set of stainless steel spikes and your choice of a free center column kit or free leveling base when you pre-order one of these new ultra light heavy duty Feisol carbon fiber tripods.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras
    http://reallybigcameras.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin