Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,919   Posts: 1,556,432   Online: 1195

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Feisol tripod delivery.....some kind of a record!!

This past Saturday, in the early afternoon (EDT), I ordered a Feisol 3301 tripod from Kerry Thalmann's Really Big Cameras. He replied very quickly stating that, as it was still morning in Washington (or is it Oregon?) he'd get one out to me right away. Well.....it arrived on Monday!! That's some kind of a record! RBC uses US priority mail. Even so, that delivery time is about the same as getting a letter across town....and this was across the entire country. Way to go Kerry, and way to go USPS!

BTW, the tripod is just terrific too. I never expected to be able to afford a CF 'pod, but this was absolutely within reach. It seems to be very well made, and is just as lightweight as I'd hoped.
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Kerry is a class act.
    Kerik Kouklis
    Platinum/Gum/Collodion
    www.kerik.com
    2014 Workshop Schedule Online

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had virtually the same experience a few weeks ago.
    Contacted Kerry and made the purchase of a Monopod 4:00 pm on a Friday.
    9:00 am Monday morning, it arrived.
    I was blown away - and the Monopod is very cool too.
    Tom

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    John and Tom,

Thanks for the kind words and for purchasing your Feisol products from Really Big Cameras. I appreciate your business and your support. I'm glad you are happy with both the products and the delivery times.

I know there are horror stories about EVERY delivery service, but so far I have been very happy with USPS Priority Mail. It offers the best combination of price and delivery speed. Almost all my shipments within the continental US are arriving in two days - or less. The ground service from the other carriers is usually a buck or two cheaper, but takes a week or more to get to most destinations.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerik View Post
    Kerry is a class act.
    Kerik,

Takes one to know one.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin