Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,120   Online: 967

Shooter
    35mm

Just Film, San Francisco

Just Film has been serving the photo film community for more than 20 years. We all know that the industry has had some dramatic changes in the recent past but our commitment to the analog photo user remains strong and enthusiastic. An e-commerce web site is under construction and until its completion, we will be able to only accept phone orders (e-mail inquirers to justfilmsf@gmail.com are encouraged). Orders placed by 3:00 pm Pacific Time are shipped that day at a flat charge of $10.95 for UPS ground. We're a small business, but we have an extensive inventory. Items not in stock can generally ship in 2 or 3 business days.

Currently we still have some hard to find large format Polaroid products, for example.

Give me a call. Thanks,

Volker, Just Film, SF
    1-888-731-2645

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    How about posting some example pricing, like how much is a 120 roll of FP4+ and Tri-X ?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I've bought my film from Just Film for 18 years. They are the greatest people around, with unbeatable service. And no, Volker didn't solicit my opinion

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I agree...I only buy from Volker @ Just Film! If you buy film mail order, know that you will be supporting a true analog photography guy.
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by david b View Post
    How about posting some example pricing, like how much is a 120 roll of FP4+ and Tri-X ?
    I have some short dated FP$ 120 @ 3.35/roll and the TX 120 (400 ASA) is $3.65

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin