Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,887   Posts: 1,520,685   Online: 1105

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    NOT IN CANADA

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by dances_w_clouds View Post
    NOT IN CANADA
    That is unfortunately correct. The program is only open to US residents as stated in the eBay "terms and conditions" at this link:

http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html

Here's the relevant passage:

"The Program is open only to confirmed registered members of the eBay Site who (a) are legal residents of the United States, (b) are eighteen (18) years of age or older and (c) satisfy the requirements set forth herein and in the Program Terms;"

I don't believe there is any similar Microsoft Live Search Cashback program for eBay Canada, but you might want to check.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    FYI, the Microsoft Live Search Cashback rebate program through eBay seems to have expired (or at least is on hold). I've been running some searches at www.live.com over the last three days and haven't been able to get any of them to yield any cashback rebate offers through eBay.

I'm REALLY glad I was able to use his program to help stock my freezer with 14x17 T-Max 400 and FP4+.

If I happen to notice that they re-start the cashback program through eBay, I'll let you know. If anyone else notices it starting up again, please post a note here. I wouldn't mind getting three more boxes of 14x17 T-Max 400 at 20% off.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kerry -

I've played more with it too but not specifically looking for eBay discounts. In that vein, I'm still seeing 6% and 7% on stuff. Not bad, often enough to cover shipping. On the other hand it pops up some on-line stores I've never heard of. YMMV of course.

Thanks for pointing out this Microsoft "feature".
    Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things! http://rwyoung.wordpress.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Well, it's back - at least for now. I just tried another "cheap ipod" search on http://www.apug.org/forums/forum280/www.live.com and the first result was a link to eBay with a "You may get 25% with PayPal if eligible" message in the link. When I clicked on it, it took me to eBay and sure enough the green Microsoft cashback 25% banner was back.

I didn't completely read the rules to see what, if anything changed. So, please read the terms and conditions to make sure your purchase is eligible for the Microsoft Cashback rebate.

I did notice they upped the number of eligible sessions from three to six, which is nice for me as I'd used up my three. Time to go buy some more film for the freezer. I'll go ahead and re-list the two Feisol Tournament Class models (CT-3342 and CT-3442). If anyone wants a particular Feisol model or combination of items/accessories, let me know by sending an email to sales@reallybigcameras.com and I'll create a custom eBay listing for you.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras
    Last edited by ReallyBigCameras; 08-15-2008 at 03:25 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Just a heads up to anyone who is interested. The Microsoft Live Search cashback rebate is currently running 30% for eBay purchases paid through PayPal.

I just listed some Feisol CT-3342 and CT-3442 tripods for anyone who would like to take advantage of this offer. I will be listing additional items over the next 24 hours. If there is anything specifically you'd like to purchase using this program, please contact me by email at:

sales@reallybigcameras

to arrange a custom personal eBay listing just for you.

If you wish to take advantage of the current 30% Microsoft Live Search cashback offer, please act fast. It was running 8% for about a month and the amount seems to change frequently with no warning.

I have also taken advantage of this offer as a buyer and am happy to report that I have received the rebates for the 14x17 film I purchased back in July. It took 60 days for the funds to be released by Microsoft, 14 days for the transfer from my Live Cashback account to my PayPal account and then another 3 days to transfer from my PayPal account to my bank account, but I did get 100% of the amount due to me.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This cashback deal really does work. I didn't buy a Feisol with it, though I do own one, but I did buy other gear. I got $250 cash deposited into my paypal account yesterday, from a purchase I made in July. I made 2 more purchases yesterday and will get $200 cash back for each. Quite the deal for sure. Act now!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by matt miller View Post
    This cashback deal really does work. I didn't buy a Feisol with it, though I do own one, but I did buy other gear. I got $250 cash deposited into my paypal account yesterday, from a purchase I made in July. I made 2 more purchases yesterday and will get $200 cash back for each. Quite the deal for sure. Act now!
    Yes, it's a great deal. I received nearly $500 cashback for the 14x17 film I bought back in July when the rebate was running 20%. I'm thinking of picking up a couple more boxes for the freezer at the current 30% rebate.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras
    Last edited by ReallyBigCameras; 10-03-2008 at 10:15 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The Microsoft Live Search cashback rebate is now back at 20%. I hope several people here were able to advantage of the 30% rebate over the weekend.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Currently at 25% with a $200 per transaction limit.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin