Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,044   Online: 973

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Question about frame quality

I am about to place a large frame order (40-50) for Nielson aluminum frames. I usually buy from Light Impressions but would like to support APUG sponsors as much as possible. Your prices are better than Light Impressions so I am pleased with that. However, once I tried to save money and purchased from an online store but I was disappointed. The joints on the frames were cut poorly and did not always align properly. Also, the frames were coated with fine aluminum burrs which were a real nuisance to remove.

So, I am asking if your Nielson aluminum frames are cut precisely at 45 degrees and whether they come burr-free and clean? Thanks.
    Jerold Harter MD

fdi
    Shooter
    35mm
    We pride ourselves on the quality of our cuts. When I first started Frame Destination we did not have the capability to cut in house and bought precut from various picture frame distributors. Even though they were mostly supplying custom frame shops we found the quality to be inconsistent. This helped to motivate us to invest in our own equipment. Unfortunately, it is not possible to guarantee that everything we ship is perfect, but I do guarantee to correct anything you bring to my attention.

Cheers,
    Mark

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin