Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,358   Online: 1029

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks David! You'll be missed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a little bump for the Blog. As our trip gets nearer the end, we've been uploading several times a day. Please feel free to take a look.

www.nwfjords.blogspot.com

Bill

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Looks to be an amazing trip! And the big blue van!

Iceland has always been in the back of my mind...especially after I solo bicycle toured in New Zealand for 5 months (with 4x5). Iceland seemed to be the next logical place. Alas, 22 years and a bit of reality later, I never made it there. I'd probably would have to use a trailer for the 8x10 if I went now (and a year or more to get back in shape!!)

Some very cool images on your blog, I enjoyed the images and all. I hope you folks have a lot more fun!

Vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    It all looks really amazing and I like the big blue van.

Vaughn, just do it! maybe in the summer but hey you have some time to get fit

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggysk8 View Post
    Vaughn, just do it! maybe in the summer but hey you have some time to get fit
    Perhaps in 6 years when my boys graduate from High School! Plenty of time to get into shape, and I'll only be 61! But I might leave the 8x10 behind and get a nice light 5x7. That might fit on the bike without needing a trailer! Something tells me my wife would not be a willing participant.

Vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Really glad you like it Vaughn. It is a really great place and we're all having a wonderful time. Thanks for the comments.

Bill

PS... I've fallen in love with the van as well! 9 people and all our gear and it still drives like my jeep!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hey Bill, if I was independently well off, the Big Blue Van Tour would be the way to go! I would have to work my 8x10 a little faster in a group situation! Maybe take some strong cord and use the 8x10 as a box kite on the windier days!

Enjoy!

Vaughn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin