Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,754   Posts: 1,515,976   Online: 930

Shooter
    ULarge Format

16x20 ULF TMAX 400 at Glazer's Camera

Good Morning,

We are going to be opening up 16x20 for pre-order starting today, January 30th and running through February 28th. It's priced at:

16x20 25sheets $525.00

We are going to be doing this the same way as the previous formats. You can call,email, or fax your order in (order form at our website), with your shipping and credit card info. If, at the end of the pre-order period, we reach the minimum order quantity we will place the order with Kodak and the film will arrive in our store 6-8 weeks later. If we don't reach the minimum, we refund all moneys on March 1st. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at Glazer's or email me.

thanks,

William
    williaml@glazerscamera.com
    Glazer's Camera
    Seattle Washington
    www.glazerscamera.com
    (206)624-1100
    Glazer's Camera in Seattle,WA

www.glazerscamera.com

Glazer's Camera and ULF Film From Kodak and Ilford

http://www.glazerscamera.com/kodak-ulf-film.html

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I can see now that I don't want to become an ULF photographer. I'm not good enough to spend $21 per sheet on film like you other guys!

(Not picking on you William!)
    Michael Sebastian
    Website | Blog

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Hello Michael,

Neither am I (good enough that is), and I shoot 20x24, not to mention an absurd range of other formats. However, I am delighted that all these ULF and unusual not so ULF sizes are still being done on special order. From time to time I can participate, and there is always the chance of finding someone with spare film or someone who changes formats, for whatever reason, and has some film on remainder.

A bit of sticker shock, but I have this printer on my desk that I bought new for $0.01 (Canadian) after three rebates. I won't tell you how much the ink costs.

So, if a box of film costs 5-20% of the cost of a new camera, that's a good deal. Maybe we'll see single use ULF cameras .

Now, I am only thankful that I have no talent or this could get really expensive.

Sorry for the digression William. Glad to see the notice.

Cheers,
    Clarence

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Would you ever consider bringing in some Ilford HP5 plus in 2 1/4 x 3 1/4?

Thanks,
    Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSeb View Post
    I can see now that I don't want to become an ULF photographer. I'm not good enough to spend $21 per sheet on film like you other guys!
    I'm gonna make my own glass plate film in my new darkroom and possibly cut out sizes not sold from sheet film just to use old cameras sold cheap.

studiocarter, michael

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin