Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,792   Online: 678

Shooter
    35mm

DarkroomCentral.ca updates

Hello film fans,

DarkroomCentral.ca is now a few months old, and I would just like to thank all those who have been making inquiries and placing orders. Your support is very much appreciated.

I just want to give you all a quick heads-up on a few new products that we are and will be offering:

As some of you already know, we stock and ship Kodak RA-4 chemistry kits. Now added to our lineup is Kodak E6 chemistry, which comes in 5 litre kits.

We continue to stock Rodinal, but as has been bandied about on the forums, its name will be changing to Blazinal, though the contents remain the same.

We will also be adding Lith chemistry to our lineup, hopefully in the near future. Keep in touch about that one.

And in case you didn't know, we also stock Rollei and Rollei Retro Retro films in 25, 100, 400, and infrared, all in 35mm and 120. Ektar 100 is in stock as well, for those colour neg enthusiasts.

I hope some of these products are of interest to you. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

Regards,

Andrew Toews

DarkroomCentral.ca
    PhotoCentral.ca

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Central - AT View Post
    Hello film fans,

DarkroomCentral.ca is now a few months old, and I would just like to thank all those who have been making inquiries and placing orders. Your support is very much appreciated.

I just want to give you all a quick heads-up on a few new products that we are and will be offering:

As some of you already know, we stock and ship Kodak RA-4 chemistry kits. Now added to our lineup is Kodak E6 chemistry, which comes in 5 litre kits.
    5l E6 kit $90! That is way expensive! I will continue to go to Henry's where I get it for ~$65 (still expensive, but 28% cheaper)

Shooter
    35mm
    Nigel,

Thank you for your post. I see you are from Toronto, so I agree that our price is not effective for you. Henry's does not ship their E6 (or their other liquid chemistry) at their normal rates - the price of our E6 online reflects the (significant) cost of shipping it.

Any large liquid chemistry listed on our site (5l jugs, RA-4 kits, etc) will appear higher priced because of the cost to ship them. I agree that if you have the means of picking up the material locally (which few do these days), ordering it online is not price effective.

Regards,

Andrew Toews

DarkroomCentral.ca
    Photo Central Inc.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Photo Central is an oasis of excellent analog product in the middle of a vast icy prairie. Seriously, they are THE analog supplier for hundreds of miles around. And good for them.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    One more plug for this APUG sponsor. I placed an order with Andrew and crew online last night, and received it this afternoon. That's a 250km distance away. Very impressive!
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin