Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,146   Online: 837

Shooter
    35mm RF

different paper`s offset and contrast

dear Dr. ROSS
    nowday i just buy a new stopclok pro and zonemaster II ,I am used to the oriental multigrade FB paper,and don`t no the paper`s offset and contrast
    I have two enlangers ,one is DURST L1200 CLS 501,another is DURST L1200 condenser head,so I know must have the different paper`s offset and contrast setting-- one is the dual-filter setting and the other is single-filter setting .could you help me?and thank you to read my poor english

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi

I'm afraid Oriental VC papers are not available here in the UK so we have not been able to test them. However, if you can give me the figures from the manufacturer's data sheet for paper speed (ISO(P)) and contrast (ISO(R)) I can suggest a starting point.

It is always best to do your own calibrations though because your enlarger, chemicals, working methods etc may all be different to ours.

I suggest you use the dual Y+M filter settings we've included on our website if you are using the colour head and not under-lens filters.

Hope that helps
    Regards,
    Richard.

RH Designs - My Photography

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Will your stopclock Analyse 500 be precalibrated for the new ADOX MCC paper?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggywag View Post
    Will your stopclock Analyse 500 be precalibrated for the new ADOX MCC paper?
    Sorry for the delay in replying, I must have missed this post. As I understand it Adox MCC uses the same emulsion formula to Agfa MCC, so the answer is "yes".
    Regards,
    Richard.

RH Designs - My Photography

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin