Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,465   Online: 770

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I saw the iPod app. just yesterday on the Digitaltruth site and since I'm a day away from getting an iPhone I'm excited about the new application. My Motorola just doesn't cut the mustard due to battery charge failure so the iPhone looks like the upgrade.

There are three versions of the iPhone, anyone know what the best one is?

My hat is off to the developer of the Massive Dev. application for the iPod / Phone.

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm a fan as well. Very handy having all that in my pocket.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I down loaded the app but after one day the it has the icon but won't come up anymore on the iPhone. I synced but under the app page of the iTune software in the computer when highlighted it has an X in the upper left hand corner. I wasn't able to re-download it from the app store because it says I already purchased it. It's confusing, I can usually figure these things out but this time I'm stumped, I been through the help file but didn't see the answer.
    Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I finally got it downloaded again and it is up and working, I wish I knew more about the apps on this phone without having to read the "help files.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin