Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,971   Posts: 1,523,555   Online: 790

Shooter
    4x5 Format

New Photo Clam Ballhead Models from Really Big Cameras

Photo Clam has recently introduced two ballhead models. These are the PC-30N, their smallest model (great for travel or backpacking) :

and the PC-44NS (a very nice size for the typical 4x5 or 5x7 field camera):

This brings the total to nine different sizes of ballheads in the Photo Clam line-up - from 30mm to 74mm ball diameter.

Really Big Cameras just received a shipment of the new Photo Clam PC-44NS ballheads yesterday. We also have the PC-30N in stock in black, blue, red and gold.

We also now stock the Photo Clam PC-33NS in the standard black as well as blue, red and gold.

Please direct any questions about these new Photo Clam ballheads to:

sales@reallybigcameras.com

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyBigCameras View Post
    This brings the total to nine different sizes of ballheads in the Photo Clam line-up - from 30mm to 74mm ball diameter.
    Correction - That should be:

This brings the total to eight different sizes of ballheads in the Photo Clam line-up - from 30mm to 74mm ball diameter.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The colored ones esp. for the PS, Holga's and D ?

Peter

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by archphoto View Post
    The colored ones esp. for the PS, Holga's and D ?

Peter
    Peter,

I prefer to think they will appeal to creative people who shoot with all types of cameras and enjoy being different and standing out from the crowd. And, not everyone who shoots film shoots only black and white. Some people prefer a little color to brighten their lives.

There are also practical reasons. I had one customer order a red ballhead so it would stand out and remind him not to leave the house without his tripod (or worse, leave it behind on location at the end of a shoot).

In any case, they aren't meant to be for everyone. The products are still available in the traditional black for those who prefer it. I'm just offering a choice for those who'd like to try something a little different.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras

Shooter
    35mm
    Some people prefer a little color to brighten their lives.
    I like that ;-)
    Franol

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin