Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,767   Posts: 1,484,163   Online: 808

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I am confused about this redthingyfilm.
    & I thought all analog photography was inherently experimental, by its very nature, but maybe that is another thread........!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post

5. The image in question was passed off as being made on Redbird, when it was not. This is lying.
    Re-read post 27. Do you wake up in the morning looking for a high horse to climb?
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb View Post
    While strong opinions are welcome here, could we please dial back the drama a bit and express those opinions without the abusive language? Thanks.
    Thank you, David.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Any news about the ISO 800 sheet film, Sebastian?

Shooter
    35mm
    Great idea from Rollei.
    Thanks!

Don't like it?.. don't buy it!
    Get a life ;-)
    Marcelo

The harder I work, the luckier I get.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnywalker View Post
    Re-read post 27. Do you wake up in the morning looking for a high horse to climb?
    Please read what I wrote before you give me grief for saying things I did not say. Those message boards were not mentioned in this discussion until Film Lover brought them in arbitrarily to confuse the situation. Obviously, it has worked, as evidenced by you post.

I am not talking about links from anything but the Maco Direct Website, which contained nothing except "click here for more pictures". As for the links from a message board that is not part of the Maco Direct Website, I never referred to them, and there would be nothing wrong with linking from one of them in a forum discussion. For the umpteenth time, the link to which I am referring (now removed since this thread) was on the Maco Direct Website, was uncredited, heavily implies that the image was shot on Rollei Redbird, and was immediately removed as soon as this thread got heated about it.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollei-Film View Post
    Dear 2F / 2F,
    I am new here in the APUG forum.
    Thank you for the nice welcome.
    In the future, I will post about more products from our product range here, and I am looking forward to hear from the expert comments.

Sebastian
    Welcome, Sebastian. I am glad to see that Rollei Films is reaching out to camera enthusiasts who may be rediscovering film in the Lomo age. The more film being used, the better it is for all of us in the long run.

I assure you we are a friendly bunch.

Cheers,
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I totally agree with you 2F/2F on the crossbird film. Some labs charge extra for cross processing and those extras help keep some labs afloat. I totally disagree with the crossbird film. However, I kind of like the redbird film idea. I am not big into the Lomo, but I like to be creative. I would be delighted to shoot redbird once in a while.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    There seems to be some confusion here about who represents Rollei as an APUG sponsor for the purpose of this forum, whether the German Maco/Rollei representatives speak for their US distributor, which is a legitimate APUG sponsor, and who is officially representing Maco/Rollei, and who may be doing so without making their affiliation clear. Until we can sort all this out, this thread is closed.

We would welcome Maco/Rollei as sponsors, but only if they play by the rules. Advertisers must be clearly identified as such. They should only post commercial messages in their sponsor forum, though they may respond to direct queries about their products in other forums. They should not use the forums to attack other companies or their products.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin