Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,957   Posts: 1,586,083   Online: 962

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    With the postage clarification this is now a really good deal and also it's great that paypal is accepted. I often sell small things on ebay and never know what to do with the paypal funds. Happy I've got this option.

Shooter
    35mm
    If the UK store is successful, then we will look to expand as much as possible. Right now it is hard to say what items we would add as this will depend on whether there is sufficient demand. I know there are many people on APUG who might buy certain products, but we are a small business so its not possible for us to bring in truckloads of goods unless there is genuine interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    Jon, what other products will you be selling in the UK ?

Ian
    --Jon Mided

Digitaltruth Photo
    http://www.digitaltruth.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Seems like a cheap way to get Neopan, Do any of the major film manufactures make a film that they don't sell under there own brand name any more?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I ordered a brick of Legacypro 400 from D.truth.co.uk. Everything went smoothly and postage charges were very reasonable. I'll definitely order again. I wish I could buy 120 rolls too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin