Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,848   Posts: 1,582,817   Online: 779

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Bill Schwab Holiday Print Offer 2009 - Moderator Tip Jar Special!

Greetings All,

Each month I have a special print offer that goes out to my newsletter subscription list and Ive decided this year to extend the holiday version of my usual monthly print offer to APUG users. And, for every print sold to a user of this forum, I will donate $10.00 to the holiday tip jar for the APUG moderating team. There is a fine group of dedicated volunteers helping Sean run this place and I thought this would be one small way to help out and extend thanks to them for all the time and effort put in around here.

If interested, there is more information HERE.

***Be aware I will only extend this offer until next Wednesday, December 9 in order to insure prints are shipped by the 11th and received in time for the holiday.

Thank you!

Bill Schwab
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails framed_tree_petosky_2009_small.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a quick note to say that this offer closes tomorrow.

Thanks!

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This offer has now ended.

Thank you!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin