Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,904   Posts: 1,555,836   Online: 790

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    I have had very nice follow-up correspondence from Jon Mided today as well checking I am fully satisfied which I am but it would seem that either Paypal was creating problems for a variety of transactions last night and not just those using Digitaltruth or the link with Paypal and Digitaltruth maybe isn't set up to be UK user friendly and it is confusing customers.

A pity for Digitaltruth if this is the case as many on trying the Paypal route and then getting into a muddle might simply abandon the transaction. Result = lost sale for Digitaltruth and lost bargain for customer.

Any doubts I may have had that low stocks on the 400 rolls was sales-speak have been dispelled and I think that anyone wanting a roll should be quick. Incidentally one roll is £4.95 p&p but 2 rolls only add another £1 so if you think that you can use 2 rolls in the foreseeable future then it makes sense to order 2 at the same time.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    35mm
    Mine arrived this morning. Wish I'd ordered more now.
    Steve.

Shooter
    35mm
    Just to clear this up, everything on our web site is functioning correctly and the only problems which occurred last Thursday were related to Paypal's servers. We have a normal UK £GBP Paypal business account, but if Paypal is having problems there isn't anything we can do about it. We accept credit card payments online completely separately from Paypal, so if you encounter this problem just switch your payment method to Credit Card. We didn't anticipate the huge take up of the special offer which is why the bulk rolls of Legacy Pro 400 are now sold out, but we will be importing more soon.
    --Jon Mided

Digitaltruth Photo
    http://www.digitaltruth.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin