Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,589   Posts: 1,545,928   Online: 1197

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow... I can't thank you all enough for your understanding and well wishes. Yes, it was a very hard decision to make as I love seeing everyone. I will miss that a great deal, but I feel I have made the best decision for the times.

I am by no means scrapping the idea of the gathering and will work toward next year with hopes there is a turnaround.

Thank you again everyone!!!

Bill

PS. You can relax until next year Marianne!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i am!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Damn Bill, that's a bummer. Hope all is well.
    I'll be in the village during that time (shooting guns, fishing, taking pics, eating whitefish) if anyone wants to hang out.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    shooting guns, fishing, taking pics, eating whitefish
    That sounds like a good plan, some of the best duck hunting and fishing I've done have been up there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
    Damn Bill, that's a bummer. Hope all is well.
    I'll be in the village during that time (shooting guns, fishing, taking pics, eating whitefish) if anyone wants to hang out.
    I was planning on bringing my .308 target gun too Vinny..... Maybe next year!
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    No guns please...we're Canadian. 8^)

It's a testament to Bill's integrity that he conducted this as he has...kudos and good luck, Bill. May see you soon, yet!

Gim

Hey!
    Is there any possibility of getting an informal group together in the same area. Not a real "photostock" but if people remember the early years...? It was great just hanging with some cool people. I just canceled my reservations but would gladly commit to a few days.

Jim

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I haven't canceled my reservation, but it was only for Fri-Sun, 25-27th. I'd still like to go up and meet with whomever is still going. I started a new thread Photostock 2010 canceled; Going Rogue for those of us still interested in spending some time up north between June 18th and the 27th.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin