Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,670   Online: 1173

Shooter
    Large Format

Ilford 2010 ULF Film Program

This year as in the past the Ilford ULF Film Program lets you place orders for your favorite size HP5+ or FP4+ film by June 18th for deliver mid-September. All orders are prepaid and can not be canceled. Shipping will be charged separately when we receive the film and ship it to you.

You can order as few as one box. I suggest you order enough film to fill your needs for 6 months to a year since there is no guarantee that we will have stock in your favorite size the rest of the year.

Please email my assistant, Dennis at info@viewcamerastore.com with the subject line "ULF Film Program" for a list of sizes available and prices or you can call us at +1 480 767 7105, Monday through Friday 9:30am to 2:30pm MST (GMT -0700). Please call rather than place the order on the web since not all sizes are online.

This is a great opportunity to show Ilford that you support their efforts to keep film alive.

Thanks,

Fred Newman
    Last edited by frednewman; 04-23-2010 at 04:47 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What are the size limits for this?
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Large Format

2010 Ilfrod ULF Film Sizes and Prices

Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    What are the size limits for this?
    I've attached the available sizes and prices. Prices are good through June 18, 2010.

Fred
    Attached Files

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin