Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,497   Posts: 1,543,060   Online: 881

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tac View Post
    After a few minutes of nothing but commercials, I turned it off. Sorry guys, can't stand commercials. Put them at the end, maybe?

Seriously...have you heard of the forward button? How else can a free of fee radio function? I am stunned at your approach....but each to their own I guess :rolleyes:

Scott...I certainly appreciate your podcasts. K
    Kal Khogali

www.kal-khogali.com

Visit my Photo Scrap Book

www.shutteringeye.wordpress.com

"Wake up, dream, and photograph what you have seen.
    Don't wake up, photograph, and dream of what could have been."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Amazing how people expect others to work for free- doesn't everyone have to pay bills? Obviously, those who can't tolerate commercials in lieu of having to pay for a subscription have the right to not listen. But then they miss a lot of good interviews and techniques/approaches. I find most of these interviews very interesting, even if a particular one is not my "cup of tea." Keep it up, Scott!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It is good to have the commercials because it helps businesses that work with analog photographers stay alive.

I only wish there were more commercials out there supporting analog. From my experience most people dont even know about Fuji Instax or know about these great places to send out your film.

When I use my Polaroid land camera people look at me like I have two heads. They wonder if they still make film for it and of course Fuji does. If this was more commercialized I think people would have a little more understanding that this film is available out there and I also think it would increase sales for Fuji. Increased sales help keep the analog industry alive.

I have an even better idea! Lets have a subscription, pay money and keep all the commercials in each episode.

I enjoy inside analog radio.

Keep up the good work Scott

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The commercials don't bother me.
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I totally agree with blackandwhitebeetle!
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin