Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,864   Posts: 1,583,191   Online: 742

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am successfully ordering from them thru email and phone right now.... call it the "old-fashioned" way.

Their old website was pretty lousy, hopefully the new one is better. For example, I would search "GP2" and get nothing, whereas "GP-2" retrieved the results I was looking for. I mean seriously...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There web site is up and working fine,ordered my stuff and waiting patiently for the ups guy.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Does anyone have any word on the web site of Photographers Formulary? I sure miss seeing them on the Internet. I hope Bud is alright over there in Montana.
    Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    Does anyone have any word on the web site of Photographers Formulary? I sure miss seeing them on the Internet. I hope Bud is alright over there in Montana.
    Curt
    It seems fine to me.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For the life of me I can't figure out why my icon didn't work, so when Matt said it was working I went to the web and did a search and low and behold it came right up bigger and better than before. My link must have not be current or was changed when the new site was put up.

So... thank you....

Curt

now to sync my iPhone
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin