Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,491   Online: 1012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Photographers Formulary web site

Trying to get the Photographers Formulary's web site but end up with an Error message.Tried google and their is a message stating that they are redoing their web site.Its been 2 weeks know,any one have any luck ordering from them recently.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Use one of the phone # posted several days ago.

Their web site is being migrated, but I have been able to order just fine.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks PE,where are they migrating to and will they have the same web address? Where is that phone #?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Found the # 1800 922-5255,Don't know how these computars do it but ever time I google something its different.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have been told that things will be better all around. Just like the upgrade to APUG that Sean is working on right now. They have 2 phone #s. One is toll free and the other is not.

I can look it up, but it has been posted several times here on APUG within recent weeks.

PE

Shooter
    35mm
    I ordered by email last week and phoned to provide them with the payment information:

Phone: 800-922-5255 or 406-754-2891

They said that there is usually someone taking orders from 8:00 Am to 4:30 Pm Mountain Time Monday-Thursday (and they might leave a bit earlier on Fridays). If emailing the order, include the complete mailing address and a daytime phone number in the email.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK,thanks I feel safer now,good to know they are still kicking!Thanks for the extra phone #'s and repalys.

Mike
    Last edited by mike c; 07-19-2010 at 08:16 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: sp

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hope the folks at Formulary realize business has changed. Being down for 2 weeks with your web site I believe is unacceptable. They should have kept the old one running until the new was ready to be switched on. Sorry. However, they should read this memo.

And this:

"We moved and brought up our entire new operation, without missing a day of production in June 2004." That is what people expect now. Anything less doesn't work anymore.

My 2 cents. Maybe that's all it's worth to some.

"Sorry or other reasons", when stated by the supplier doesn't work, they're excuses.
    Last edited by wclark5179; 07-19-2010 at 09:05 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Bill Clark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    IDK. I cannot comment either way Bill, but maybe they did not have an option. I just know that when I complained, they told me that they had no option and no advance warning.

PE

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    IDK. I cannot comment either way Bill, but maybe they did not have an option. I just know that when I complained, they told me that they had no option and no advance warning.

PE
    Thanks.
    Bill Clark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin