Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,729   Posts: 1,515,225   Online: 910

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Frame Destination!!!

Just received my first frame order from Frame Destinations and want to say how pleased I am. I ordered three custom sized wood frames with Artcare foamcore backing board and everything looks great. The order was shipped very promptly, was well packed, and the frames are very nicely made. An added bonus is the included d-rings, hanging wire, and bumpers. I also felt that the price for the frames and shipping was very reasonable.

A very satisfied customer,
    Roger

fdi
    Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Roger I am glad we were able to help you!

Cheers,
    Mark

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Mark, I have started to use your company for frames and supplies, but one thing I would love to buy there is EconoSpace frame spacers. Have you ever looked into carrying them?
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

fdi
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Davis View Post
    Mark, I have started to use your company for frames and supplies, but one thing I would love to buy there is EconoSpace frame spacers. Have you ever looked into carrying them?
    Hi Greg,

Glad we can help you with your frames. We carry the Frametek FrameSpace which is more secure than the EconoSpace. It is not on our website yet but you can get a quote via email or phone and leave a note in the special instructions of your website frame order and we can add it.

Cheers,
    Mark

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Great. The sooner it's on the site, the better!
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin