Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,854   Online: 1044

Shooter
    Multi Format

Check out our NEW Mailer! Email us at info@calumetcarton.com to request free sample!

Calumet Carton is excited to introduce our NEWest product... the Stayflats Utility Mailer! It is one of the greenest and lightest mailer on the market today, made from 100% recycled paperboard with 97% Post Consumer Waste! Visit us online at calumetcarton.com for more information or email us to request a free sample.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    When I called up your post, APUG attached a banner box listing APUG advertisers -- so I clicked on Calumet Carton Company. And was taken to Cox B/W photography. Cox's own link properly took me to Cox, so it appears that someone at APUG HQ has failed to properly input your web address in the hyperlink. FWIW, Christopher Walrath's link is dead. I didn't check any others, but I think the APUG advertiser banner needs looking at.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for letting me know, I'll have to look into that. I hope you were able to get to our website though.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin