Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,697   Online: 769

Shooter
    Medium Format

Kiev 60 Repair/Service Manual available

Hi

I was using Kiev-6C and Kiev-60 for a while. Having repaired a few of them (as well as some P6 lenses) myself I know the frustration that comes when you try to figure out some internal Kiev 60 mechanical problem and not having enough information to do it.

I recently got hold of Arsenal's Kiev 60 repair/service manual - the original was very kindly scanned for me by Carsten Bobsin. I have the high resolution scans of all the pages and put together a DJVU file containing the whole book. The file is the 31MB I wanted to share it with the Kiev community in a hope it will be useful for all DIY enthusiasts that get ivolved in Kiev 6C/60 tweaking.

I have at this time shared it on my ISP webspace here - feel free to download it.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I used Kiev 88 and it was extremelly good camera , lenses 80 mm and 250 mm were perfect. I shot my lifes greatest pictures with it. Now I am banging my head to the wall , why I sold it. My eye is on 60s and sexiest coolest cameras I have ever seen and miracle , they are cheap.
    Thank you uploading the repair manual , I downloaded it and save in my account.
    Keep using it and post your images. I will search for 6C also.

Umut

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Me too, thank you for the manual, even though I currently Do not have a Kiev 60 I am sure it will come in very handy one day. Already Got it downloaded.
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks all

I'm glad it is useful to someone. All credits for doing all the hard work should go to Carsten Bobsin - he is the one who did all the hard work and endured all the scanning and rescanning (in case of some pages).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin