Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,487   Online: 807

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I've got a GA645 that's on its way back from Fuji unrepaired due to lack of parts on a film advance. Is Frank still in business? Any updates?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Matthew, have you tried contacting him using the information in this thread? I did so in October and he CLA'd several large-format shutters for me. At that time he told me he's limiting what he'll work on now that the shop storefront is closed, so it's best to speak with him directly.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    He still has a bronica RF of mine so I hope he's still in business!!

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Richard, I apologize for the late reply. The camera that he still has is a Fujica GS645 that was in for new bellows.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjiH View Post
    I found this thread about a year ago and sent two Fujis to Frank. I got one back and he said he had to wait for parts on the other. That he's had it for 8 months and I've been emailing him since the beginning of November and he hasn't responded. I just tried to call and the phone was busy. Does anybody have any newer information on any of this?
    I haven't spoke with Frank in awhile but I've been meaning to call him about some shutter and ground glass questions. If I get ahold of him I'll let you know.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I just talked with Frank yesterday. He is still in business. He does not respond to emails. Just call him! He's had a camera of mine for over a year now. You just gotta "rattle his cage" every once in a while as he says.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I mailed an Ilex shutter to Frank on 7 Feb, and received an email from him today that it's ready.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi People,
    Does anyone know if Mr. Marshman carries top plastic cover for Fuji GA645? I have emailed him, But I am not sure when he would reply
    I am trying to attach smoe images. PLease check and advise me how bad this is.

Thanks and regards,

Nishwish
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-05-07-930.jpg   2014-05-07-931.jpg   2014-05-07-932.jpg   2014-05-07-934.jpg   2014-05-07-935.jpg  

2014-05-07-936.jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin