Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,967   Posts: 1,523,373   Online: 1199

Shooter
    35mm RF

compur shutter unknown parts

hi,

need help here guys (girls) in the attempt ( more of a iddle day efffect actually) to see what is going on with my 18cm 4.5 voigtlander in compur shutter which only fires in one speed (B and T working good) i decided to open it up.
    so i open the upper part and got to this view
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	51232

then i open the plate thst covers the gears etc, and fire the shutter, alas this thing jumps out

Name:	photo 3.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	51230

this is the condition right now

Name:	photo 2.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	51231

i dont know where it came from and its function, so if anyone here is experienced o this shutters could point me where to put it?

cheers,

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm thinking that piece is a bridge that locates the pivots of the gears visible at 8 to 9 o'clock.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    that's what i think also, but i have no idea where does it sit i've emailed sk grimes about sending it, but have not yet receive reply.
    Last edited by daveandiputra; 05-19-2012 at 10:43 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, if you'll notice, the holes for the pivots are two different sizes. So there are only two possible orientations. The real question is: why is it loose?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    right! well my guess is there is something missing here, this lens came with the camera i bought, already in this state, so i just figured what the heck and open it up, and there's is also the possibility that the part is already loose before i open it

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin