Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,850   Online: 946

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Involving the screw that holds the spring for the stop-down lever, perchance?

There is the guy in Montreal, QC who's selling the Nikkormat FTn kit for $75 here on APUG. Maybe grab that, since it has the lens you damaged.

Anyway, just killed off one of the parts bodies completely. Decided to test the shutter. Fired fine at 1 second. So, tried moving the shutter speed ring to 1/1000. Very hard to do, but got it done. Tried firing the camera again. Nothing. Shutter then began firing as it was cocked without actually opening. So, figured, well, let's take it out screwdriver through the shutter style... :-)

-J
    APUG: F2AS x2, F, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 20/3.5 UD, 50/1.4 AI, 80-200/4.5 AI, 85/1.8 K, 300/4.5 ED AI

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    Large Format
    I must go adventuring and see what I will break today. Now that I have such fine company who have gone before me I am comforted.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I broke a Commandment or two.
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin