Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,760   Posts: 1,516,070   Online: 900

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I took the leatherette off my very battered RB67 last year and replaced it with thin leather, feels a lot better in the hand and looks a lot tidier, only took an afternoon to strip down the body, cut and glue the new leather, only cost me about £10 for a sheet and i still have enough to cover it at least twice more

I used Micro-Tools for the leather and Pliobond
    My Flickr

My Film 52. Go on... You know you want to...

“Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”― Jack Kerouac

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Replaceing the leatherete is quite easy on an RB without removing the focus knob. The only part I see you'd have to remove is the flash mt and the neck strap lug nuts so you can get under em.

Micro tools n some other sources on the net have the stuff in self stick n many colors. Use the old leatherete as your templates n have fun.

I hope you'll post some pics of the finished product?

Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin