Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,120   Online: 928

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Zernike Analysis and Synthesis Basics

I invested long time in instrument building and zernike graphics are no different from standing wave patterns on a vibrating soundboard. I want to learn are these two different technology have a common in correcting the unwanted deformation and I want to learn how 60 or more different pattern and their each formula could be used to correct everything to a minimum. I found many technical papers which tells the analysis but not told synthesis after analysis to reach a goal. I think there might be a way to control the these different polynomials and there must be a corner stone but I have no idea. Please shed some light.

Thank you ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac
    Istanbul

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I think I found something useful at google books. Yes , may be there are 60 different aberrations and their polynomials but the correcting trick is to find simple polynomials - lower degree aberration formulas -
    in higher order polynomials - higher degree polynomials - and decrease one and see what happens at the other hand.
    For each higher order aberration formula , there is a low order aberrattion formula hidden in the higher order and to balance each other , this is like chess , for each white soldier , there is a black soldier and you try to defense and attack with playing for either side.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin