Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,329   Posts: 1,537,189   Online: 806

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    The fun part of the Mutohide page is the guessing what each hyperlink is...I haven't figured out how to tell which ones I've been to..I guess they would be a different color after visiting them.
    Murray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray@uptowngallery
    The fun part of the Mutohide page is the guessing what each hyperlink is...I haven't figured out how to tell which ones I've been to..I guess they would be a different color after visiting them.
    Murray, I don't want to spoil all your fun, but the Mutohide page actually translates a bit using bablefish. At least, it does on our computer....

or you could take up a course in Japanese. It would be a breeze for a person like you, seeing you can have so many projects on the go at the same time. Adding one more shouldn't be hard.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nsmith01tx
    Sure wish I could read Japanese ...

Nathan
    If you view the page in IE you can right click and select 'Translate into English'.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    I bought a Learn Japanese CD a few years ago in anticipation of meeting an artist from Japan. He spoke enough English to completely ignore my efforts at Japanese. At least I can assume I didn't say anything TOO insulting.

Thanks for the web training...beats the mouse pot-shots Iwas taking.
    Murray

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin