Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,473   Online: 1105

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think I'll chime in on this thread too. I just bought a camera from Jon and I'm really pleased withe it. I think it is better than he described. It really is nice to have resources like Jon available to us. He's also a real nice guy as well.
    When the chips are down,

The buffalo is empty!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i i remember correctly, he was the one who sold me a few hasselblad lenses. he shipped them to me to try and pay fo them if i led them. where else do you get that kind of serviceand trust in man kind? i did buy them all though, because the prices were good too.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    35mm
    I have way too many old cameras, and pretty much the first thing I do when I get a new one, is to send off an email to Jon, asking for a foam kit. The last one arrived the day I sent off my $10 to him -- he's that fast!. (he's been selling some gear lately, and he's quite creative with his ad copy as well).

Good guy. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my foam, and have recommended him to several others.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin