Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,502   Posts: 1,543,391   Online: 784

Shooter
    35mm

Rollei 35 SE stuck shutter!

Hi everyone!
    I've seen some good answers around the forum so I decided to join and find out if anyone could help me with mi camera.

The shutter of my Rollei 35SE won't go up or down, is stuck. The iris of the camera (the aperture curtain) is closed and won't open because the shutter won't work.

Any ideas?

thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    It looks like it is overdue for a good service otherwise change it's purpose to an attractive paperweight.

Having had a second thought and re-read you post, when were the batteries last changed? It may be something as simple as that.
    Last edited by BMbikerider; 09-25-2012 at 04:12 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    I found this camera in a friend's house some days ago. I'm trying to find a battery like that one (I'm from Argentina and we are having some political and economic issues so we are not importing foreign products and it's really hard to find some stuff nowadays).

I didn't know that it had to have the battery to work, from the things I read I thought the battery would only make the led work.
    Thanks for your help! As soon as I found the battery I let you know if it worked!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin