Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,288   Posts: 1,535,360   Online: 767

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Construction project nearing completion 8X10

I been working on this pinhole project for a few weeks, getting some advice here on some of the particulars. Yes, I know folks will want to see images produced with it and that will get done. It is a very few hours away from completion and thought I'd share an image of it on its back in the paint booth. It is your basic box with a pinhole . . . well, maybe not totally basic. The front is a woodcut from a solid piece of maple from which I made a few prints prior to cutting the hole for the Skink pinhole. Both the sides have silk screened images from 16/17th century etchings about camera obscuras/darkness and light/good and evil. The top has silk screened technical information. It was made as a 3-D print making project for a class I am taking. Although I have and use several other pinhole cameras, this is my first attempt at making one. Bill Barber
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0439.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    That's a gorgeous camera nsurit! Nice artwork on it! Congrats

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you. I hope to be using it very soon. Bill Barber

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin