Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,729   Posts: 1,515,225   Online: 905

Shooter
    35mm

Re-adjusting a Luna Pro for silver oxide batteries

I put silver-oxide batteries in my Luna-pro with a spacer. Now it reads about correct if I set the film speed about 2 stops slower than the film I'm actually using.

Directions are here:

http://www.graphic-fusion.com/lunapro.htm

apparently there are potentiometers on the circuit board to 2-point calibrate both the high and low scales. However, I'm a bit worried I will mess it up and get the linearity wrong. I figure the meter is probably right on the way it is now. Has anyone ever done this procedure?
    f/22 and be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bs, its been a while since I checked so I'm not sure they're still available, but the right way to use a pair of, IIRC, SR-44s in a Lunapro that wants mercury batteries is to put then in Gossen's own adapter. While you're at it, you might as well send the meter to Gossen's US distributor -- used to be Bogen, now called Manfrotto and I think they're still it -- for a complete overhaul. Contact them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I second the Gossen battery adapter. I got a pair of them from B&H a few years ago. They work well and added life to a pair of old Luna Sixes.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I sent it to gossen....it was like 30-40 dollars and it was recalibrated ad ready for the modern world
    Your first 10,000 pictures are the worst - HCB

www.markjamesfisher.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin