After about 8 months, I finally completed the 4x5 Aletta camera. Most of it was built from the plans with the exception of the bellows. I also scavenged a grafloc back as the gorundglass/ holder tolerances didn't seem within my woodworking ability.
The bellows was purchased from the designer (who seems to have disappeared). It was not light tight, so I coated it with a black fabric paint. Not sure if this the permanent fix, but only time will tell. The instructions were fairly clear and accurate, I did find one or two dimensional errors.
I haven't tried it out as we are expecting a foot of snow this week. I'll post some pictures as soon as I try it out.