Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,999   Posts: 1,524,323   Online: 755

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisson Du Jour View Post
    I have my own question mark about the 67 discovered only a few days ago during a moment of mischievous boredom: that I can put the mirror up with the mirror lock-up lever and then trigger the shutter by screwing the shutter release cable into the mirror reset button (instead of the shutter release button) on the front of the body (!) This very peculiar quirk might have something to do with the factory-optioned multiple exposure facility. I was damned irritated to have wasted a frame of Velvia...
    So a frame was exposed after pressing the mirror reset, or lost because once tripped, you had to advance the blank frame?

I know that once, after engaging MLU, the shutter actually opened and a frame was exposed. I never even pressed the shutter release and certainly not the reset button.
    Last edited by batwister; 02-20-2013 at 06:02 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    'Cows are very fond of being photographed, and, unlike architecture, don't move.' - Oscar Wilde

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sounds like a very qurkiy camera.

Too many weird useless tics to deal with just to serve as a dark box to hold film with a shutter n lens up front. Does it also take pictures?

ummmmm...

Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by paul ron View Post
    Sounds like a very qurkiy camera.

Too many weird useless tics to deal with just to serve as a dark box to hold film with a shutter n lens up front. Does it also take pictures?

ummmmm...

Is that an intelligent appraisal or are you just trying to impress me?
    I don't see any knowledgeable input from you in this thread that might be of help to the OP's original message.

Well?
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisson Du Jour View Post
    Is that an intelligent appraisal or are you just trying to impress me?
    I don't see any knowledgeable input from you in this thread that might be of help to the OP's original message.

Well?
    And it's stupid remarks like this that just waste space...

Is there a question sir or are you just farting?

And btw; who are you I have to impress with anything?

suck a lens pal!

Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin