Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,551   Posts: 1,573,103   Online: 744

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Frame number window material for a folder.

I've been working to get my Kodak Autographic Jr ready to shoot and now need to move the frame number window. It won't be round anymore it'll be rectangular. What do you think is the best color? Basically shooting B&W.
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Red paint on film. I actually did this for my pinhole camera with oil paint on blank film. I would suggest different paint as the oil paint took three weeks to dry.
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

http://darkroom317.deviantart.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Rublith film which should be available from graphic arts suppliers. Many people use this to make safelights.
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a roll of the ruby litho tape that Freestyle carries, that might be similar to what Gerald mentioned. It comes in a variety of widths.
    Sharon

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I use to have a huge roll of Rubilith, but now long gone. I'll paint some film. Thks.
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    35mm
    I used a red plastic hanging folder tab.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin