Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,948   Posts: 1,557,857   Online: 802

Thread: Light Seals

Shooter
    Multi Format

Light Seals

Replaced light seals in Mamiya NC 1000S, material from Jon Goodman. As always great replacement material and wonderful service.

David
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Medium Format
    He is indeed awesome. I've restored my RB and a couple backs with his kits - and he sent me some various foam bits to get my enlarger lens board level.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have ordered I think 7 or 8 kits in the last year from Jon. Greats seals and reasonably priced. Plus Jon is a heck of a good guy.

Shooter
    35mm
    link please?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by summerbee View Post
    link please?
    This works: http://www.kyphoto.com/classics/sealreplacement.html

He doesn't have a website per se - you need to contact him through email.

He posts here regularly, so you can look him up through APUG: http://www.apug.org/forums/members/jon-goodman/
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin