Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,473   Online: 1072

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Goodman View Post
    Nope, I'm just "sensitive"...Kinky is the fellow who ran for governor a few years ago:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinky_Friedman

If you've not read any of Kinky's novels, well...I'd suggest "Greenwich Killing Time" as a good start. "Armadillos and Old Lace" isn't bad, either. I haven't read "Elvis, Jesus and Coca-Cola" yet, but I do have a copy.
    Jon
    I remember that. I don't know if he's a man of character (which we say we want but never get in politicians), but he certainly is a character!
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    I remember that. I don't know if he's a man of character (which we say we want but never get in politicians), but he certainly is a character!
    Kinky is a fine guy...actually I'd say he's (a) smarter than he looks by a long shot, (b) a man with his heart in the right place and (c) a fellow with some very good connections.

One of my favorite comments of his was "May whoever you perceive God to be bless and keep you. I respect Him just as long as He doesn't want to circumcise me again."

Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin