Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,539   Online: 862

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

Polaroid Model 250 Questions

So I just picked up one of these, expecting I would need to do a small amount of work to it to get it working optimally. It just arrived today and while I was inspecting it, I noticed that the lighting selector seems to be stuck. I've no experience with Polaroid cameras thus-far and I don't want to jam / break anything, but I'm also not afraid of taking things apart if I have good instructions. Does anyone have any experience with repairing these cameras or am I just a big dummy and I'm doing something wrong? I have a battery adapter coming in soon, and some pack film on the way.

Any tips you have to offer are greatly appreciated.
    - Abram

Mamiya 7II / Hasselblad 500CM

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You might find some useful information in this thread:
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum234/...er-repair.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not having one here, If there are no screws visible around the edge or on the front.
    They'll be hidden under the front plate(he says!) it's likely glued or held on with a double faced tape.. Check for tape by using a drop or two of alcohol along an edge and see if it loosens.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin