Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,807   Posts: 1,581,448   Online: 1113

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Five silver cross-head screws can be removed to remove the next flange. These screws have locking paint on them. When re-assembling too much torque on these screws made the aperture ring stiff, and I locked them with a dab of paint on re-assembly.
    Last edited by ic-racer; 08-24-2013 at 10:08 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    With that ring off, the aperture ring is loose but still attached by these two screws. Remove those two screws and be sure to catch the little ball for the aperture detents when lifting the aperture ring off.
    Attachment 73435
    Attachment 73436
    Attachment 73437

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Next step would be to unscrew the rear cell group. In my case I only removed the rear lens with its own locking ring and cleaned that. I did not need to go any farther.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Looks like there is no longer any factory service available for Rollei lenses (someone correct me if I am wrong).
    All products once manufactured by Rollei are still serviced by the successor of the camera plant in Germany, DHW.

Furthermore there are still independant service people around once authorized by Rollei.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I came back to this thread after posting and many of the images are not showing up. If this does not correct itself, I'll try to post the images some other way.
    The images are hosted here, but they are out of order for the text:
    http://smg.photobucket.com/user/ic-r...?sort=3&page=1
    Last edited by ic-racer; 08-24-2013 at 11:36 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    All products once manufactured by Rollei are still serviced by the successor of the camera plant in Germany, DHW.

Furthermore there are still independant service people around once authorized by Rollei.
    Thanks AgX, I found a link here: http://www.dhw-fototechnik.de/en/service-repairs.html

I may inquire about sending one of my SL2000 bodies.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by deisenlord View Post
    Thanks for the link.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I guess few people know about that new company.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    I guess few people know about that new company.
    Yes, that's because I just started it this Summer. Thank you for finding and sharing the link. My site went live last week, and I'm still very busy adding products and as much information as I can. DHW-Fototechnik will be formally announcing me as a dealer soon. I've just taken delivery of my first order for inventory - mostly Hy6 Mod2's and AFD lenses, but I can have almost anything here within two weeks.

Regards,
    Eric Hiss
    Rolleiflex.us
    Last edited by EricWHiss; 08-24-2013 at 04:12 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin