Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,488   Posts: 1,571,326   Online: 812

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ps. ic racer, nice job on the self repair!

Rollei Hensel in NJ (973) 244-9662 still repairs 6000 series stuff, though I have to admit my favorite technician Onick V has retired. Krikor at Krimar 201-796-0554 can do a lot as well. I've just added a tab on service to my site that has the DHW service address and contact as well of the others. Harry Fleenor at Oceanside for TLR stuff.

At the moment, I'm not able to offer repair service, however I plan to be trained at the factory for this next year.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks EricWHiss for chiming in and it is good to see some USA support for this nice equipment. I hope readers will appreciate that a simple 'lens cleaning' is quite involved in these lenses and most repairs would be best left to the pros.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ic-racer...if you find the lens doesn't unscrew easily because some form of glue has been used. What solvent would you use on the glue?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lamestllama View Post
    ic-racer...if you find the lens doesn't unscrew easily because some form of glue has been used. What solvent would you use on the glue?
    I have used acetone with success.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    I have used acetone with success.
    Thank you

How long do I need to wait after applying acetone? and how much acetone? and how do you apply the acetone?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin