Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,052   Online: 903

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by John Koehrer View Post
    Only if it's a V twin
    I'm sure you're referring to the Harley and other 45 degree single crankpin twins. A proper v-twin, such as the 90 degree Ducati (aptly named) has very good mechanical balance, abeit masked by the lopsided power strokes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by E. von Hoegh View Post
    Amen. I'm pretty sure I've never owned a roll fo the cr@p. I know I've never bought one.
    You speak ill of the handyman's secret weapon. This guy will straighten you right out...

http://www.youtube.com/user/RedGreenTV
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pbromaghin View Post
    You speak ill of the handyman's secret weapon. This guy will straighten you right out...

http://www.youtube.com/user/RedGreenTV
    Thank you for making my point more clear.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    On the 4x5 Linhof and the Rollei, there isn't enough clearance between the cable release socket and the lensboard to screw in the slave piston assembly.
    In the 60's or so a pneumatic tube release kit was on the market which got a short cable intermediary to be installed between the pneumatic cylinder and the shutter.
    The problem with all these kits is that the rubber bulbs have disintegrated by now...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Heat shrink tubing will work.. I did the same thing on my fraying cable 10 years ago. Jus get the heavier thickness tubes not the cheap Radio Shack thin stuff.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Isn't that what Poland had in 1939?
    I had in mind the Mouse That Roared but I'm not sure.
    The film had a Russian submarine crew trying to keep the residents of a small town in their houses so they could work on the vessel.

"Egemancy, egermancy everybody off the street!"
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin